Monday, December 27, 2010

Change

See the thing about change is there always has to be a day 1 and today was day 1 of my changed behavior. I actually did it. I got up early. Ran in the cold. No excuses. Now the thing is this was really day 2 but to be sure day 1 was really day 1 of change I had to have a day 2. Day 1 consisted of some P90X yoga and today I could only manage (due to time and temperature) 12 minutes of running but hey..let's be real honest. SOMETHING is always better than NOTHING (unless we are talking about fat). I was joined by Steve who actually admitted that after 10 minutes and a mile he wasn't that cold anymore. I was. I'd warmed up so my sweat was starting to freeze but I'm just so glad I did it. I was hoping for more like 3 miles but whew..that weather is brutal. I'm planning on some ab work tonight and hopefully a day 3 with more mileage.. we are taking it one day at a time. However, day 1 and day 2 were so refreshing and I already feel healthier.

GYRO,

Sarah

No comments: