Monday, November 22, 2010

69 degress Thanksgiving week

My new job has a variety of perks which include working 11-8pm one day a week. My day is Monday. That gives me a little extra time to start my day and some time for daylight running (since I work 9-6 the rest of the week). This morning it was a nice warm temperature and I headed out for a quick 1.5. I did it in 9:30 pace. I was just glad to be out there. I wish I could have run for longer but I had grocery shopping, etc to do and since it's been a few days since my last run..I'm not trying to push it.

I felt great and can't wait to get abck on track with exercise (including P90X) and running (training for the Derby Mini Marathon in April with my Dad!) Now that it's my 2nd week of work, I feel more confident about my new work-life balance.

Can we just give a quick shout out to Leah for her 'training'. Best GYRO post ever.. Get your run on for any reason you want..so long as your run :) Love it.

GYRO,

Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLLA!!! Remember when I was only able to run 10 mailboxes!? This was big for me, so thanks for the shout out! Hugs girl!