Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rain Rain go away

We are back from our trip and I was thinking about using my new watch and heading out for a run but it was very cold and wet. I'm not going to subject myself to that if I don't have to. I'm a little under the weather but I think its mostly allergies. So anyway, I decided to fix dinner for tonight and tomorrow and just watch some basketball on the TV. I feel completely out of it and I've eaten like crap the past few days. Tomorrow is a new day with healthier eating and picking a few races to train for.

What are some ways you still train or workout even if its raining outside.. and don't use that word treadmill :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

mall walking!

Nicki said...

I love all the GYRO posts this month!!!!! And I met another runner tonight at the gathering! I got her email so she can be added to the GYRO emails! :) See you Tuesday sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Wii Fitness....