Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hittin' the pavement

Met up with Hannah, Nicki and Wendy at the trail for a Wednesday run. I haven't been planning my running but it just seems to be flowing lately. I got the GYRO text this afternoon and was excited to get out of work on time to get in a few miles--5 to be exact with excellent conversation (even though I talked most of the time ;) ). I felt good. My knee is still a little sore but I did so backwards running that seemed to stretch it out. It sure makes me a little dizzy to be running backwards and talking haha.

It has been quite sometime since I did 21 miles in 4 days :) but I like it! The best part. Steve is back in VA and I'm planning on some outdoor activities for the weekend!

GYRO,

Sarah

1 comment:

hokiegal23 said...

like to say i had a blast running... that might be a bit of a stretch, but it felt GREAT to get back out there are run! thanks for the conversation along the way that kept me engaged and helped me forget about how far we were running. :)