Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still haven't run..

Saturday will mark 3 weeks since the marathon.

Although, I have been very busy (sales in the 4th quarter are no joke!) and its getting darker earlier and earlier and not to mention the cooler temperatures--that is NO EXCUSE.

I have family in town this weekend, but I hate to train so hard and for so long just to lose it. I'll be hitting the pavement this weekend just so my shoes don't get lonely :)

I am trying to sweet talk Steve into another marathon in early spring.. I'll be sure to give you the updates.

Is anyone else training for something? How's it going?

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I'm really trying to train for a half in April. I think I can do it, but I've GOT to find some discipline. I ran a short distance today and it was easy -- hopefully this will continue! :)