Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Walking the begining of Running

Well, since the time change and this colder weather, running outside (which is the only way to really run) is out of the question so on the Plan B, C and D :)

I met Jessica, Kristen and Ashley at the mall to walk (2 laps is a mile) so we walked for about an hour. And for those of you who don't know my friends don't just stroll. They haul with their long legs!

My hips and knees and everything was really sore because its the first real exercise I've had since the marathon but I felt really good this morning and excited to get back on the pavement.

When I got home from walking last night I had an e-mail from JW Personal Training with my customized beginner weight and strength training. It doesn't look too complicated or too hard but I am hoping it will keep me motivated and in the gym during the deary winter. PS JW Personal Training is owned by my brother in law, Jeff. I told him that my sugar daddy (his brother) will be sending his check soon!

I'll keep you updated on my progress with a customized work out plan.

No comments: