Friday, September 10, 2010

The only running accessory you really need

well besides good shoes...

During my marathon training I was introduced by my friend, Shannon, to the Garmin 405 forerunner GPS watch. I've never been big on running gadgets (remember I run because I like to be stress free and think.. less is more) but, after a few runs with this watch, I was hooked! It's nice to know your distance and pace when in an unfamiliar place and you don't have to map out routes, just out the door and go! Like Shannon, I've shared my watch with a few running buddies who've quickly become hooked. Wendy got one for her birthday and shared this GREAT deal with me.. It's definitively worth looking into. Pricey yes, but SOOO worth it :)

I especially like the 405 because it's not that bulky and has a nice online component.

Do you have a favorite running accessory? Leave a comment and let me know!


GYRO,

Sarah

No comments: